PERSONAL DATA TREATMENT
Please note that the data you provide to the site manager of Marmi Orobici S.p.A. at the time of compiling the “contact form” (or mail form) available on site, will be treated in compliance with the provisions of the D. Decree 196/2003, Code for the protection of personal data.
The contact form made available on the website is only meant to allow visitors to contact Marmi Orobici S.p.A. for the purposes strictly related to the service.
This statement concerns personal data sent by visitors when completing the contact form.
Please note that the data conferred voluntarily through the form will be turned into an email that will be retained within the emails receiving system used by the owner of the site.
These data are not recorded on other media or devices, neither will your navigation of our site be recorded.
The website Marmi Orobici S.p.A. does not use technologies like cookies or other similar forms to collect and / or transmit personal data of users, but only in order to obtain statistics on the use of the website (eg. the total number of hits, number of visitors to a single web page, domain name of the source of the internet service provider).
1. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The data sent by you via the contact form on the site will be used solely in order to be able to re-contact and responding to the requests entered into the Product / Application.
2. NATURE OF DATA AND METHODS OF TREATMENT
The personal data in question will only pertain to common data strictly necessary and relevant to the purposes of paragraph 1 or for subsequent communications regarding changes / modifications of the Marmi Orobici S.p.A. and / or for commercial / marketing structure that we see fit to start.
The processing of personal data is realized through the operations or transactions listed in Art. 4 paragraph 1 letter. a) D. Decree196/2003.
The processing is done directly by the owner company.
3. NATURE AND THE CONSEQUENCES OF REFUSAL
Remember that you are not obliged to give the site manager the personal data requested in the contact form.
However, the refusal to grant access for the purposes of art. 1 will result in the inability to contact Marmi Orobici S.p.A. through the contact form made available on site.
4. OWNER / MANAGER OF TREATMENT
The personal data collected through the contact form will be emailed to the person responsible for data handling / holding Marmi Orobici S.p.A. , Via Cavallera 1, 24060 Telgate (BG).
Please note that at any time you can exercise your rights under Art. 7 of Leg. 196/2003 (which we quote below), writing to the operator of this website via the contact form. ART. 7. DECREE. 196/2003 – Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights.
You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of the personal data concerning themselves, either recorded or not yet recorded and their communication in intelligible form.
You have the right to obtain information:
- origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied in case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
You have the right to:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, except when this requirement proves impossible or involves a disproportionate expenditure of resources to the protected right.
You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning him, as well as to the scope of the collection;
- the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market surveys or commercial communication.
6. DURATION OF TREATMENT
The data released by you will be kept on file until your eventual cancellation request.
The newsletter service of Marmi Orobici Graniti keeps you informed about new incoming material, special promotions, fair and events.
Although we do not like spam. Therefore we will ensure that:
– You will never receive more than 1 week notice
– Any time you wish you can unsubscribe yourself with a simple click
– For any communication you can contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to see you soon in our community!